With its bright lights and diverse culture, it’s no wonder Ikebukuro is a paradise for tourists and locals. And it’s a wonderful place where you can slow down the night and share thoughtful conversations and laughter over drinks in one of their best sake nomihoudai (Limitless drinking in Japanese). Enjoy a night of festivity of limitless Japanese sake drinking where you can pair it with your choice of food, brought by you or purchased inside the store. One of the best things about this event is that you can go out, eat or have fun somewhere, and continue drinking once you go back! Have a taste of different types of sake with their wide selection of drinks and by the end of the night, we’re pretty sure you’ll have your favorite Japanese sake.
Highlights of the 6 Hours Limitless Japanese Sake Drinking:
- From 5 pm to 11 pm, enjoy a festive night of free-flowing Japanese sake in one of Ikebukuro’s best sake nomihoudai places
- Go crazy with their vast selection of over a hundred different types of Japanese sake and even choose your drinking vessel
- One of the best things about this nomihoudai is that you can bring your own food anytime and even share them with your companions
- You can actually go out and have fun or eat somewhere in the middle of the nomihoudai and come back and continue drinking
- As the first drink for toasting to the celebration, they serve free beer or highball
No minimum people required. Ideal for solo travelers and friend groups for drinking with locals and making new friends.
One of Tokyo’s multiple city centers, Ikebukuro is a place which offers a wide arrange of entertainment, dining destinations, and shopping opportunities. In here, you’ll find yourself surrounded by tall skyscrapers and complexes. Some of the biggest names in shopping and electronic destinations are Sunshine City, Yamada Denki, and Bic Camera, which all have been around for years. You can score great deals for clothes, gadgets, and even furniture. Of course, with its themed restaurants and endless selections for food joints and izakayas, Ikebukuro is a great place to dine out and meet old friends over drinks and scrumptious Japanese dishes. Ikebukuro is also center for otaku culture. With butler cafés, manga and anime stores, and cosplay events around Ikebukuro, it caters quite well to its female clientele. It’s also a great place to find self-published mangas and novels, especially those produced and created by women, called doujinshi.
The place is a 10-minute walk from JR Ikebukuro Station East Exit and a 3-minute walk from Higashi Ikebukuro on Yurakucho Line. Detailed information will be shared upon booking.
Warnings and Special Notes from the Organizer:
- You can come anytime between 5 pm and 11 pm.
- Please be reminded that no smoking is allowed inside the store.
- Free cancellation in 24 hours up to the tour starting time
- Free date/time change in 3 hours up to the tour starting time
- Cancellation after the starting time* or no show, you will be charged 100% of the charge
*Time in Japan Standard Time