Get creative during this hands-on Decorative Tokyo Sushi Class! You will be learning how to make two different types of decorative sushi designs: a frog and a flower. It’s the perfect activity to get the whole family involved! After you have finished making these kawaii sushi designs you will indulge in some well-earned dessert with tea or coffee.
Japanese sushi is an extremely popular Japanese cuisine, and this Decorative Tokyo Sushi Class will teach you how to step it up a notch. It is the perfect cooking class for someone who wants to learn some sushi making skills to surprise and impress your friends and family. And the recipe is yours to take home, so you can recreate these Instagram-worthy sushi rolls!
Highlights of the Decorative Tokyo Sushi Class:
- 2.5-hour decorative sushi class
- Make kawaii frog and flower shaped sushi
- Enjoy your delicious sushi (almost too cute to eat… almost)
- Treat yourself with some Japanese desserts and coffee or tea at the end of class
- Expertise from a Japanese cooking instructor
- Recipes and instructions in English
- All cooking ingredients and tools will be provided
- Transportation fees to and from the event
Minimum of two, maximum of six participants. If you are a single traveler, please contact us.
All classes are held in a private residence. It’s a 5-minute walk from Fudomae Station (Metro -Mita line or Nanboku line) and a 10-minute walk from Meguro Station (JR Yamanote Line). The exact location and address of the said residence will be given upon the confirmation of your attendance.
Additional Information from the Organizer:
- Please be reminded to come to the class on time
- As the house is not childproof, toddlers under the age of 4 are not allowed
- This is a smoke-free residence. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- Pork sausages can be changed to either eggs or fish sausages
- Upon booking, you can expect a confirmation within 24 hours. Once confirmed, present your booking information at the event place.