Sushi is a very popular Japanese cuisine, but this Decoration Sushi Class will teach you how to step it up a notch.
The class will be using cheese and pork sausages as well as plain pork sausages, but if you are a vegetarian an alternative can be arranged. You will be learning how to make two different types of decorative sushi designs: a frog and a flower. After you have finished making these adorable sushi designs you will be able to enjoy some dessert with tea or coffee.
This is the perfect class for someone who wants to learn some sushi making skills to surprise and impress your friends and family.
Highlights of the Decoration Sushi Class:
- Make frog and flower shaped sushi
- Eat your delicious sushi after you’ve made it
- Enjoy some Japanese desserts at the end of class
This course runs for 2.5 hours
- Minimum participants: 2
- Maximum participants: 6
Event place and access:
All classes are held in a private residence. It’s a 5-minute walk from Fudomae Station (Metro -Mita line or Nanboku line) and a 10-minute walk from Meguro Station (JR Yamanote Line). The exact location and address of the said residence will be given upon the confirmation of your attendance.
- Please be reminded to come to the class on time
- As the house is not childproof, toddlers under the age of 4 are not allowed
- This is a smoke-free residence. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated
- Pork sausages can be changed to either eggs or fish sausages
- Upon booking, you can expect a confirmation within 24 hours. Once confirmed, present your booking information at the event place