If you’ve come to Japan then you definitely already tried sushi. Maybe at home or maybe you’ve already tried some local sushi. You’ll find that sushi in Japan is a little bit different to sushi in a western country.
In this Homemade Sushi Making Class in Tokyo, you will get to watch and learn how to make sushi from scratch and then give it a go yourself. The class is offered in English so there’s no need to worry about not knowing too much Japanese. All of the ingredients are provided for you, so you just have to bring your enthusiasm and your willingness to learn.
After you have mastered the art of making your own sushi you get to sit down and enjoy eating it for yourself! This is an experience not to be missed and a great skill to take home with you from Japan. You’ll be able to treat your friends and family to your homemade sushi!
Menu for Homemade Sushi Making Class in Tokyo:
- Rolled egg
- Sushi Rice
- Inari Sushi
- Tuna Roll
- Cucumber Roll
- California Roll
- Nigiri Sushi
- Miso Soup
Highlights of Homemade Sushi Making Class in Tokyo:
- Learn to make various types of sushi such as nigiri, inari, hosomaki (thin roll), and California roll
- The class is offered in English
- At the end of each class, you get to eat the sushi you have made with a side of miso soup
This class runs for three hours from 13:30 to 16:30 every day.
Maximum 8 people
Event place and access:
The cooking studio is located in Shinanomachi in Tokyo. Detailed instructions will be shared upon booking.
- 5 min from JR Shinanomachi Station
- 10 min from Yotsuya 3-chome station (Subway Marunouchi line)
- For vegetarian customers, fish can be replaced with vegetables and other ingredients.
- Other dietary requirements can be accommodated for.
- Children under 5 are free of charge.
- Upon booking, you can expect a confirmation within 24 hours. Once confirmed, present your booking information at the event place.