Made from curdled soy milk, tofu is considered one of the healthiest ingredients on the market. Because of its versatility, it can be used in many sweet and savory dishes, particularly stir-fried or paired with the main dish. Tofu is made similar to making cheese, pressed into blocks until it holds its shape. Tofu has a fresh and delicate taste that you can simply fry it and enjoy it on its own. In this special tofu class in Tokyo, you will make four different types of dishes where tofu is the main star.
- Agedashi Tofu (deep fried tofu with vegetables)
- Tofu Okonomiyaki
- Aburaage Pizza (fried tofu pizza)
- Seasonal vegetables with shira-ae (special tofu sauce)
- Miso Soup
- Learn the different types of tofu
- Make four delicious tofu dishes using simple ingredients
- Enjoy the creations you’ve made with complimentary rice, dessert, and a choice of coffee or tea for drink
Minimum of two, maximum of four participants.
If you are a single traveler, please contact us.
All classes are held in a private residence. It’s a 5-minute walk from Fudomae Station (Metro -Mita line or Nanboku line) and a 10-minute walk from Meguro Station (JR Yamanote Line). The exact location and address of the said residence will be given upon the confirmation of your attendance.
Warnings and Special Notes from the Organizer:
- Please be reminded to come to the class on time
- As the house is not childproof, toddlers under the age of 4 are not allowed
- This is a smoke-free residence. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated