Always been curious about tea ceremonies and how to make that delicious cup of matcha? Here’s a tea ceremony class in Asakusa to keep that curiosity burning. Learn all about the wonders of tea ceremonies, its rich history, and of course, to prepare and make your own cup of matcha. You will learn about to drink tea properly and know the do’s and don’ts when preparing and making the tea itself. Aside from that, you will also get a taste of authentic and delectable Japanese sweets best paired with tea.
Highlights of the class:
- Prepare and make matcha from scratch.
- All ingredients are available to use for the tea.
- Gain knowledge about the tools used for making Japanese tea.
Minimum of two people. Great for family and friends.
Event place and access:
The event place is located in between historical Asakusa and Kappabashi Kitchen Town. The exact location and video guide for accessing the place will be provided upon the booking.
- 5-minute walk from Tawaramachi, Metro Ginza line
- 5-minute walk from Asakusa station on Tsukuba Express
- 13-minute walk from Asakusa subway station on Toei Asakusa line
If you let us know at least 2 weeks in advance in Japanese time, your application will be canceled without any charge. If you do not provide advance notice, you will be 50% charged(13 to 7 days prior to the class) or you will be 100% charged and nonrefundable (After that of any date).
- Meeting point is at the event’s place.
- Upon booking, you will receive a confirmation within 24 hours. Once confirmed, present your booking information at the event place