With its wacky art, crazy fashions, and youthful culture, it’s no wonder that Harajuku is home to Japan’s cutest things, food included! During this food tour, you will explore and discover some of the most imaginative, unique, and (of course) cutest foods that Omotesando and Harajuku have to offer. It’s a fantastic tasting and tour experience for families, couples, and solo travelers alike. Not only will you get to experience the vibrant fashions of Takeshita Street for yourself, but you’ll also get to indulge in the most creative and stunning sweet treats, cute and yummy snacks, and be shown the artsiest hidden locations of Omotesando and Harajuku!
Highlights of the Kawaii Food Tour in Harajuku:
- Experience a colorful and Instagram-worthy food tour of Omotesando and Harajuku
- Visit a Japanese antenna shop and try traditional snacks from Niigata Prefecture
- Indulge yourself at an amazing new sweets spot, featuring homemade goma (sesame) ice cream and other treats
- Explore Harajuku’s trendy Takeshita Street (while holding a sweet rainbow!)
- Meet other locals and tourists, share stories, take photos, and enjoy some shopping!
Included in the Price:
- A three and a half hour food tour of Omotesando and Harajuku
- Okonomiyaki lunch, with 1 drink, at a hidden artsy restaurant
- Taste 10 different foods at 5 food stops (dessert included!)
- Expert tips and insights into Japanese food culture and history
Excluded from the Price:
- Transportation fee to and from the event location
Minimum of 2 people. If you are a single traveler, please contact us.
Harajuku: On the weekends, Japanese teenagers and young adults can be seen strutting down the streets of Harajuku in head-turning and vibrant clothing. But while Harajuku is most well-known for its youth culture and flamboyant fashion, it is also famous for local landmarks, such as shrines and museums. Nearby, you can also find Omotesando, which is home to high-fashion brands like Ralph Lauren and Coach. Aside from their iconic fashions and brands, Harajuku and Omotesando are also known for trendy restaurants, cafes, and novelty stores. Their offerings are cute, unique, and creative, and will definitely be a hit with both children and adults!
Meeting Location and Meeting Time:
150-0001 Tokyo, Shibuya, Jingumae, 4 Chome 2-1-3. The meeting point is in front of Omotesando Apple Store. The meeting time is 10:45 a.m. The event starts exactly at 11:00 a.m. and ends at 2:30 p.m.
Additional Information from the Organizer:
The food tour starts strictly on time. The tour will start even if guests arrive at or after the departure time, and no refund shall be given. This is to guarantee that there is enough time, so everyone can enjoy each food stop. Please be respectful of the other guests, our restaurant partners, and the tour guide’s time.