With its art, fashion, and youthful culture, it’s no wonder that Harajuku’s home to Japan’s cutest things, even food! That’s why in this food tour, you will make your way to some of the most out of this world, unique, and of course, cutest dishes found in the streets of Omotesando and Harajuku. It’s great for families, couples, and sole travelers to enjoy their time tasting great dishes. Prepare yourselves for a frenzied and vibrant time discovering creative dishes, cute bento boxes, and trendy dishes that will make you surely smile!
Highlights of the Tour:
- Experience a one of a kind and colorful food tour in the streets of Omotesando and Harajuku
- Visit five food stops (while holding a sweet rainbow in your hands, too!)
- Traditional sweets tasting from Niigata Prefecture
- Lunch with 1 drink included in a one of a kind local okonomiyaki restaurant
- Learn and visit Japan’s antenna shops
- Walk around locals and tourists and share stories
- Visit a famous creative pastry icon
What is Included in the Price:
- Five food stops that come with a dessert
- You will have time shopping
Minimum of 2 people. If you are a single traveler, please contact us.
Known for its youthful culture and fashion, Harajuku is also famous for its local landmarks such as shrines and museums. Most weekends, Japanese teenagers and young adults go and walk around the streets with their high fashion clothes that are a trademark in Harajuku. As you go your way, you will find yourself in Omotesando which is home for to some of the high fashion stores like Ralph Lauren and Coach. But aside from its fashion, Harajuku is also home to restaurants which serve cute and unique dishes that will surely be loved by kids and adults alike. Most streets houses coffee shops and novelty stores.
Meeting Location and Meeting Time:
150-0001 Tokyo, Shibuya, Jingumae, 4 Chome 2-1-3. The meeting point is in front of Omotesando Apple Store. Meeting time is at 10:45 a.m. The event starts exactly at 11:00 a.m. and ends at 2:30 p.m.
Warnings and Special Notes from the Organizer:
The food tour strictly starts on time. The tour will start regardless of the guests arrived during departure time (or later than that) and no refund shall be given. This is to fully make use of time and to guarantee that in every food stop, not only the guests will enjoy but our restaurant partners as well.