For most Japanese people, eating nabe is a celebration of having a great time with family and friends. It is a dish that calls for many hands for you will enjoy putting ingredients in a pot boiling with savory broth. Winters can be harsh in many parts of Japan and to fight the cold, one can always prepare nabe. You can put together seafood, meat, and vegetables and the result will be a pot brimming with delicious goodness from all the ingredients in it. It will surely warm your tummy and will leave a satisfied smile on your face. In this hot pot cooking class, you can opt by choosing between making special seafood and meat nabe or a special chicken nabe. Paired with udon noodles and a vegetable side dish, nabe is a dish that you wouldn’t want to miss.
- Yose-Nabe (a special seafood and meat nabe cooked in dashi)
- One vegetable side dish
- Learn all the techniques you can use in making special nabe
- Enjoy the creations you’ve made with a complimentary vegetable side dish, udon noodles, dessert and a choice of coffee or tea for drink
Minimum of two, maximum of six participants.
If you are a single traveler, please contact us.
All classes are held in a private residence. It’s a 5-minute walk from Fudomae Station (Metro -Mita line or Nanboku line) and a 10-minute walk from Meguro Station (JR Yamanote Line). The exact location and address of the said residence will be given upon the confirmation of your attendance.
Warnings and Special Notes from the Organizer:
- Please be reminded to come to the class on time
- As the house is not childproof, toddlers under the age of 4 are not allowed
- This is a smoke-free residence. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated