Often called as Japanese pizza by most people, okonomiyaki is one of Japan’s most loved dishes. Yummy and easy to make, it’s mostly found being sold on the streets and is even the main attraction and dish to most high-end restaurants. There are many styles of how to make okonomiyaki and in this okonomiyaki cooking class in Tokyo, you will learn the basics of how to prepare and make delicious Osaka style okonomiyaki. Aside from okonomiyaki, you will also enjoy two complimentary side dishes to complete the meal.
Highlight and Content of the Okonomiyaki Cooking Class:
- Prepare and make okonomiyaki from scratch
- Learn how to flip over big okonomiyaki
- Enjoy two side dishes
- Get complimentary tea or sake
Minimum of two people. Great for family and friends. If you are a single traveler, please contact us.
Event place and access:
The event place is located in between historical Asakusa and Kappabashi Kitchen Town. The exact location and video guide for accessing the place will be provided upon the booking.
- 5-minute walk from Tawaramachi, Metro Ginza line
- 5-minute walk from Asakusa station on Tsukuba Express
- 13-minute walk from Asakusa subway station on Toei Asakusa line
If you let us know at least 2 weeks in advance in Japanese time, your application will be canceled without any charge. If you do not provide advance notice, you will be 50% charged(13 to 7 days prior to the class) or you will be 100% charged and nonrefundable (After that of any date).
- Meeting point is at the event’s place.
- Upon booking, you will receive a confirmation within 24 hours. Once confirmed, present your booking information at the event place