Ah, ramen. It’s the noodle dish of Japan that’s been around a hundred years and yet, it still keeps getting better as time goes by. It’s the ultimate comfort food for Japanese people, and is also adored by tourists who visit the country. After all, it was called the greatest Japanese invention, and is arguably still beating Japan’s ever-growing futuristic technology. You can have it any time of the day, savor the delicious bowl of goodness that reminds you both of home and great memories. Take comfort in the hot, savory broth that soothes the soul and fills the tummy. Let the thick chewy noodles tickle your tongue, perfectly matched with some delicious meat and vegetable toppings that will tease and please your palette. You can find ramen almost everywhere, an accessible meal to everyone, and one of the most convenient and delicious foods you’ll ever have.
In this special ramen tour, local ramen expert Hiroshi will guide you to some of the best ramen shops in Tokyo. Coming from a family that’s spent generations in the business of ramen-making, Hiroshi knew that there was never going to be a day that he would miss a bowl of ramen in his life. Cool and friendly, Hiroshi will not just guide you for the quest of the best ramen in Tokyo, but will also impart few tips and trivia about ramen. In this ramen tour in Tokyo, you will visit two ramen shops – one in which you’ll eat a thick, rich bowl of ramen, and one where you can try a ramen that’s a lighter style.
The great thing about this tour is that you can customize the tour according to your taste, and be accommodated for special requests. Hiroshi will meet you at your location of choice, and choose ramen restaurants based on the meeting location. Fun and exciting, follow your heart in this personalized food tour, this ramen tour in Tokyo will surely be the best one for you (and it’s great for groups).
Highlights of a Ramen Tour in Tokyo by Local Ramen Expert Hiroshi:
- A 2-hour personalized ramen tour in Tokyo guided by a local ramen expert, Hiroshi
- Learn about the history of ramen as well as different styles and local ingredients
- Eat two different styles of ramen at 2 amazing ramen stops
- 2-hour ramen tour in Tokyo guided by English and Japanese speaking local guide and ramen expert, Hiroshi
- Hiroshi will tailor the event depending on the location, and can meet you at your hotel
- Transportation fee to and from the event
- Transportation fees between food stops
The cost for this tour is 22000 yen, plus 6000 yen per additional person.
This ramen tour in Tokyo is perfect for big groups!
The event location varies depending on your choice, Hiroshi will come to you! When you make a booking, please add your desired location in the additional information part before making the payment. Hiroshi will tailor this ramen tour in Tokyo to visit ramen shops in the area you decide.
Meeting Location and Meeting Time:
The meeting location for this Ramen Tour in Tokyo will be organized after booking. Your ramen expert will be in contact to negotiate a place to meet on the tour day.
- Stops on this ramen tour in Tokyo will depend on the designated meeting point
- Please inform us of any dietary requirements or allergies ahead of time
- Please understand that at each ramen stop we must order one bowl of ramen per customer, and the sharing of one bowl between two people is generally not allowed. If you know that you can’t finish an entire bowl, please contact us ahead of time so that we can order you a bowl of half-sized noodles. Thank you for your cooperation!