Known for being one of the best drinking places in the city, Shinjuku is beautiful at night with its famous neon lights and bustling streets full of people. It’s a place where most working-class people go to after work to have a drink or two and loosen up. In this Shinjuku Izakaya Hopping Tour, experience the beauty and wonder of the city by visiting first a yakitori alley, moving around to the famous red light district of Kabukicho for an izakaya, and finishing it off in Golden Gai in a bar. You get to eat delicious grilled skewers over drinks, mingle with fellow tourists, and learn all about Japanese culinary culture in this great food and bar crawl. It’s a night you won’t ever forget.
Highlights of Shinjuku Izakaya Hopping Tour:
- Explore the lively city of Shinjuku and its famous drinking places
- Sample some of the best tasting local dishes and drinks
- Learn all about Shinjuku’s nightlife and insider tips with our knowledgeable guide
Itinerary of Shinjuku Izakaya Hopping Tour:
- Meet up in front of Manneken
- Visit a yakitori alley and have some local dishes and drink
- Explore the beauty of Kabukicho
- Move to an izakaya and have some local dishes and drink
- Move to a bar in Golden Gai and have a drink
- Finish the tour in Shinjuku station
What is Included in the Price:
- A three-hour food and bar crawl in Shinjuku
- Food (menu below)
- Yakitori Alley (1 drink and 2 dishes)
- Izakaya (1 drink and 3 dishes)
- Bar (1 drink)
Minumum 2, maximum of 6 people. If you are a single traveler, please contact us.
Known for having the busiest railway station in the entire world, Shinjuku is also home to some of the tallest buildings in the country. Many people go here on their way to work and school and the area is full of working individuals. During the daytime, you can find a lot of high-end shopping districts here as well as packed dining restaurants. At night time, Shinjuku is alive and bustling with people crowding its famous alleys to eat and drink. You will find here the popular Kabukicho and Golden Gai. There’s also the popular Omoide Yokocho, or Piss Alley, which is also a great place to have some food and drinks. Shinjuku is a beautiful city where you can almost find everything you need.
Meeting Location and Meeting Time:
Special Notes from the Organizer:
- The food tour strictly starts on time. The tour will start regardless of the guests arrived during departure time (or later than that) and no refund shall be given. This is to fully make use of time and to guarantee that for every food stop, not only the guests will enjoy but our restaurant partners as well.
- Please notify us in advance if there are any food restrictions, preferences, and allergies e.g gluten allergy, vegetarian, vegan, etc.
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years and above in Japan. Alternative drinks will be served for participants who are 20 years and below.
- Please be reminded to wear comfortable shoes because there will be a lot of walking.
- If you would like to join a Chinese speaking guide tour, please add a note in the order notes part on the payment page.