Famous for its scramble crossing, high fashion districts, and diversity, we will show you a side of Shibuya that you’ve never seen before. Packed with some of the best restaurants that serve authentic culinary dishes, it will surely tickle your taste buds and make your tummy happy. It’s the ultimate food tour where you will enjoy a great night walking around the streets, dine over skewers and sushi, and see the magnificence that is found in Shibuya’s hidden gems.
Highlights of the Tour:
- A magnificent food tour in the bustling streets of Shibuya.
- Visit five food stops and experience Shibuya like a true local.
- Some foods include are Kobe beef skewers, Hiroshima okonomiyaki, Kansai takoyaki, different types of sushi and a traditional Japanese dessert.
- This tour is very family friendly and is conveniently offered 3 different times a day.
What is Included in the Price:
- One refreshment
- Five food stops that come with a dessert
No minimum people required for booking.
Considered as a shopping and fashion mecca, Shibuya is a fashionista haven, home to numerous department stores and entertainment hubs. It is the birthplace of Japanese fashion, a crossroad that meets the latest trends of east and west.
Meeting Location and Meeting Time:
2-2-1 Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo-to. It is in front of the green Information Bus, near the Hachiko statue.
Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Warnings and Special Notes from the Organizer:
The food tour strictly starts on time. The tour will start regardless of the guests arrived during departure time (or later than that) and no refund shall be given. This is to fully make use of time and to guarantee that in every food stop, not only the guests will enjoy but our restaurant partners as well.