Famous for the iconic Shibuya Scramble and high-fashion shopping, Shibuya is also a foodie’s paradise, packed with hidden gems offering authentic Japanese dishes. On this 3-hour food tour of Shibuya, you will taste ten different delicious Japanese foods, including gourmet wagyu beef skewers, regional Japanese dishes, and a super traditional Japanese dessert. You’ll also explore Japan’s underground (literally) food culture: Depachika food basements! With a wonderful local tour guide to give you the inside scoop on the culinary scene in stylish Shibuya, this tour is perfect for foodies and fashionistas alike.
Highlights of the Tour:
- A magnificent food tour in the bustling streets of Shibuya.
- Visit five food stops and experience Shibuya like a true local.
- Some foods include are Kobe beef skewers, Hiroshima okonomiyaki, kare pan (curry-filled bread), different types of sushi, and a traditional Japanese dessert!
- This tour is very family friendly and is conveniently offered at 3 different times per day.
What is Included in the Price:
- A 3-hour food tour of the bustling Shibuya area
- 10 different dishes at 5 food stops
- Traditional Japanese dessert included
- One beverage
- Insights from a local English-speaking guide
No minimum people required for booking.
Considered as a shopping and fashion mecca, Shibuya is a fashionista haven, home to numerous department stores and entertainment hubs. It is the birthplace of Japanese fashion, a crossroad that meets the latest trends of east and west.
Meeting Location and Meeting Time:
2-2-1 Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo-to. The meeting point is in front of the green Information Bus, near the Hachiko dog statue.
Warnings and Special Notes from the Organizer:
- The food tour starts strictly on time. The tour will start even if guests arrive at or after the departure time, and no refund shall be given. This is to guarantee that there is enough time, so everyone can enjoy each food stop. Please be respectful of the other guests, our restaurant partners, and the tour guide’s time.
- While this is a family-friendly tour, please note that there are no strollers allowed.
- We can accommodate dietary restrictions, like vegan and vegetarian diets. Rather than the Kobe beef, a food substitute will be available at another food stop.