One of Japan’s staple dish, sushi has been around for centuries and is very much loved by people, both tourists and locals alike. Like its many colors, shapes, and sizes, sushi does not only fill the tummy but is also a feast for the eyes. You can always pair it with other Japanese dish and obviously, it works wonders with others. In this sushi and home cooking class in Tokyo, you will not only make a traditional sushi roll but will also be taught how to do Japanese home-cooking by using a well-loved cooking technique called teriyaki. Savory, saucy, and probably one of the most fulfilling foods served on your table, teriyaki dishes will always surprise your palette because of its delicious, bursting flavor. As you finish the course, you will take home with your new knowledge about Japanese home-cooking.
- Teriyaki Chicken or Fish
- Sushi Roll (Thick Roll/Futomaki )
- Tamagoyaki (Japanese Style Egg Omelette)
- Vegetable Side Dish
- Miso Soup
- Learn how to prepare and make sushi roll as well as teriyaki dish
- Make a scrumptious set meal of sushi and teriyaki dish, paired with a side dish and soup
- Enjoy the creations you’ve made with complimentary dessert and a choice of coffee or tea for drink
Minimum of two, maximum of four participants.
If you are a single traveler, please contact us.
All classes are held in a private residence. It’s a 5-minute walk from Fudomae Station (Metro -Mita line or Nanboku line) and a 10-minute walk from Meguro Station (JR Yamanote Line). The exact location and address of the said residence will be given upon the confirmation of your attendance.
Warnings and Special Notes from the Organizer:
- Please be reminded to come to the class on time
- As the house is not childproof, toddlers under the age of 4 are not allowed
- This is a smoke-free residence. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated