Temari sushi is the perfect party food. It is something that everyone can make, yet it is gorgeous, beautiful, and always delicious. This temari sushi class gives you the opportunity to learn a new skill and impress your family and friends with your beautiful sushi skills.
You can use any ingredients to make temari so this class is perfect for everyone, even those who can’t eat raw fish or vegetarians. While you are learning to assemble your sushi, your twin hosts will teach you about the history of sushi. Not only will you walk away with the new skill of making sushi, but you will also be able to impress your friends and family with your knowledge of this popular food.
Your instructors are twin sisters (Ayumi and Shihomi) who worked as sushi chefs in Geneva, Switzerland for three years and Itamae (Japanese cuisine chef) in Tokyo for seven years. This is an incredible accomplishment as two female chefs are not so common in Japan.
Menu for Temari Sushi Making Class:
- Temari sushi
- Miso soup
- Green tea
Highlights of Temari Sushi Making Class:
- Taught by twin sisters who are both experienced sushi chefs
- Rental Samue (traditional uniform) for you to wear while you learn!
- A certificate with a picture that proves you did it
- While you are learning to make temari sushi, the sisters will teach you about the history of sushi
- Meeting time: 11:50 am
- This class runs for three hours from 12:00-15:00
No Minimum. Maximum of 6 people.
Event place and access:
Temari Sushi Making Class takes place at the chefs’ home in Meguro.
Meeting point is JR Meguro Station “Central Gate”.
- Ingredients can be adapted for people who don’t eat raw fish
- Upon booking, you will receive a confirmation within 24 hours. Once confirmed, present your booking information at the event place