An exceptional one, sake is the kind of drink that will keep evolving. You can find it being served in pubs, during special ceremonies, and even served at home. One can say that it’s the counterpart of sushi when it comes to traditional Japanese cuisine and it lives up to its name. A symbolic drink, sake is celebrated by Japanese people and in this Tokyo sake tasting class, you will learn the rich history that helped shape the growing popularity of sake. Get a taste of four different kinds of sake that will surely tickle your taste buds while you munch on a delicious appetizer served just for you.
Highlight and Content of the Class:
- Tasting 4 kinds of Japanese sake
- Get a complimentary appetizer
- 1 hour all you can drink
Schedule for the Class:
Duration of the class is about 90 minutes. Classes are scheduled in the afternoon and we have three-time slots to choose from: 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm.
No minimum people required.
Event place and access:
The event place is located in between historical Asakusa and Kappabashi Kitchen Town. The exact location and video guide for accessing the place will be provided upon the booking.
- 5-minute walk from Tawaramachi, Metro Ginza line
- 5-minute walk from Asakusa station on Tsukuba Express
- 13-minute walk from Asakusa subway station on Toei Asakusa line
If you let us know at least 2 weeks in advance in Japanese time, your application will be canceled without any charge. If you do not provide advance notice, you will be 50% charged(13 to 7 days prior to the class) or you will be 100% charged and nonrefundable (After that of any date).
- Meeting point is at the event’s place.
- Upon booking, you will receive a confirmation within 24 hours. Once confirmed, present your booking information at the event place
- Please note that this is not a 100% guaranteed even for those seeking a gluten-free event, specifically for those with a highly sensitive allergy.