Finding a Japanese vegan meal may be incredibly difficult as the country’s traditional foods often center on animal protein or contain fish in their dashi (soup stock). However, veganism, a type of lifestyle that refrains from eating any and all animal created produce, is practiced in Japan as well! Known as shojin ryori, a dining style practiced by Buddhist monks, its traditional cuisine offers a large variety of delicious, and healthy dishes. In this Tokyo Vegan Cooking Class, you will learn how to prepare your own delicious vegan Japanese meal; from soups to entrees to desserts, you don’t want to skip out on this one-of-a-kind course!
Menu for Tokyo Vegan Cooking Class:
- Rolled sushi with Tofu mayo
- Miso soup
- Sherbet with red beans
Highlights of Tokyo Vegan Cooking Class:
- Pamphlet detailing the dishes and its history is offered in English.
- Learn to create an authentic Japanese vegan meal.
- Enjoy the creations at the end with a drink of choice.
No minimum people required to book the class.
Event place and access:
The event place is located in Nakakasai, Edogawa. It is 5 min walk from Kasai Station on Tozai Line.
- Meeting point is at the event’s place
- Upon booking, you will receive a confirmation within 24 hours. Once confirmed, present your booking information at the event place