One of the most iconic and delectable food in Japan, sushi is almost everywhere. This small but flavor-filled dish is found in small to high-end restaurants and even in convenience stores. It’s delicious and easy to make and in this Tsukiji Fish Market and Sushi Making Tour, you will not only learn how to make your very own sushi taught by a professional sushi chef but also get to see the ins and outs of the famous Tsukiji Fish Market. Gain the knowledge about the beautiful Japanese culinary culture, get insider tips from our local guide, and eat delicious sushi dishes, made by you.
Note: the inner part of Tsukiji Fish Market will be closed on the 6th of October.
Highlights of Tsukiji Fish Market and Sushi Making Tour:
- Explore the wonders of Tsukiji Market with our local guide and learn all about Japanese food culture
- Try food samples of green tea, bonito flakes, and other delicious Japanese snacks
- Have an enjoyable experience with the rest of the group as you get deep into the heart of the market
- Learn all about sushi and make your very own sushi pieces taught by a professional sushi chef
Itinerary for the Tsukiji Fish Market and Sushi Making Tour:
- Meet up in front of Tsukiji Honganji Temple
- Tour in the outer market of Tsukiji and small wholesale area
- Learn how to make your own sushi
- Eat your very own homemade sushi
What is Included in the Price:
- A four-hour market tour and sushi making class
- Your own made sushi (and free samples in the Tsukiji outer market)
- A round-trip public bus from Tsukiji Market to sushi workshop venue
Minimum of two people. If you are a single traveler, please contact us.
Known as one of the largest fish markets in the world, Tsukiji Fish Market is a large wholesale market for fish, vegetables, and fruits. In here, you will not only see fresh seafood but also the many sights of scooters, trucks, buyers, and sellers bustling around, making it a major attraction to most people. Over the years, there has been a major increase in people who visit the market, but the beauty and noise of Tsukiji Market stayed pristine and original for the world to see.
Meeting Location and Meeting Time:
The meeting point is in front of the gate of Tsukiji Honganji Temple. Meeting time is at 8:15 am. The event starts exactly at 8:30 am and ends at 12:30 pm.
Special Notes from the Organizer:
- The Tsukiji Fish Market Tour strictly starts on time. The tour will start regardless of the guests arrived during departure time (or later than that) and no refund shall be given. This is to fully make use of time and to guarantee that for every food stop, not only the guests will enjoy but our restaurant partners as well.
- Please notify us in advance if there are any food restrictions, preferences, and allergies e.g gluten allergy, vegetarian, vegan, etc.
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years and above in Japan. Alternative drinks will be served for participants who are 20 years and below.
- Please be reminded to wear comfortable shoes because there will be a lot of walking. Sandals are prohibited as you can’t enter the market wearing them.
- If you would like to join a Chinese speaking guide tour, please add a note in the order notes part on the payment page.