Japanese vegan meals can be quite hard to find in Japan since many of the ingredients used in the dishes contain animal protein and fish (for the dashi). But the good news is, you can actually learn how to make one at the comforts of your home! In this amazing and delicious Vegan Katsu Curry Class in Tokyo, you will learn all about the ins and outs of making a vegan meal. Curry is something that most Japanese people prepare because it’s easy and tasty and in this class, you will make an authentic Japanese curry using vegan cutlets that taste like meat. Who says you can’t eat a delicious yet healthy meal? This cooking class is best for those who want to try something new.
Highlights of Vegan Katsu Curry Class in Tokyo:
- Be able to prepare and make your very own vegan katsu curry meal
- All ingredients are fresh and available to use in the recipes
- No MSG or additives
- Vegan cutlet
- Japanese curry
- Salad with homemade Japanese dressing
- Green tea
No minimum people required to book the class. Maximum 4 people.
Event place and access:
The event place is located in Nakakasai, Edogawa. It is 5 min walk from Kasai Station on Tozai Line. Detailed address information will be shared after booking confirmation.
- Meeting point is at the event’s place
- Upon booking, you will receive a confirmation within 24 hours. Once confirmed, present your booking information at the event place