One of Japan’s staple dish, sushi has been around for centuries and is loved by people, both local and tourists. It’s easy to make and can be found almost everywhere. And to make it even better, you can have vegetarian style sushi which is both healthy and delicious. In this vegetarian sushi making class in Tokyo, learn how to make vigorous servings of sushi and celebrate the beauty found in colorful ingredients that will surely change the way you see sushi. It’s a sushi party you wouldn’t want to miss!
Highlight and Content of the Vegetarian Sushi Making Class:
- Prepare and make vegetarian sushi including:
- Nigiri sushi
- Gunkan-maki sushi
- Inari sushi
- Rolled sushi
- Learn how to make sushi rice, Japanese broth “Dashi” and miso soup
- No MSG or additives
- Get complimentary sake or green tea
Minimum of two people. Great for family and friends. If you are a single traveler, please contact us.
Event place and access:
The event place is located in between historical Asakusa and Kappabashi Kitchen Town. The exact location and video guide for accessing the place will be provided upon the booking.
- 5-minute walk from Tawaramachi, Metro Ginza line
- 5-minute walk from Asakusa station on Tsukuba Express
- 13-minute walk from Asakusa subway station on Toei Asakusa line
If you let us know at least 2 weeks in advance in Japanese time, your application will be canceled without any charge. If you do not provide advance notice, you will be 50% charged(13 to 7 days prior to the class) or you will be 100% charged and nonrefundable (After that of any date).
- Meeting point is at the event’s place.
- Upon booking, you will receive a confirmation within 24 hours. Once confirmed, present your booking information at the event place