One of Japan’s staple dish, sushi has been around for centuries and is loved by people, both local and tourists. It’s easy to make and can be found almost everywhere. And to make it even better, you can have vegetarian style sushi which is both healthy and delicious. In this vegetarian sushi making class in Tokyo, learn how to make vigorous servings of sushi and celebrate the beauty found in colorful ingredients that will surely change the way you see sushi. It’s a sushi party you wouldn’t want to miss!
Highlight and Content of the Vegetarian Sushi Making Class:
- Prepare and make vegetarian sushi including:
- Nigiri sushi
- Gunkan-maki sushi
- Inari sushi
- Rolled sushi
- Learn how to make sushi rice, Japanese broth “Dashi” and miso soup
- No MSG or additives
- Get complimentary sake or green tea
No minimum people required. Solo travelers, friends, couples and family, all are welcome!
Event place and access:
The event place is located in between historical Asakusa and Kappabashi Kitchen Town. The exact location and video guide for accessing the place will be provided upon the booking.
- 5-minute walk from Tawaramachi, Metro Ginza line
- 5-minute walk from Asakusa station on Tsukuba Express
- 13-minute walk from Asakusa subway station on Toei Asakusa line
- Meeting point is at the event’s place.
- Upon booking, you will receive a confirmation within 24 hours. Once confirmed, present your booking information at the event place