One of the most magical foods in Japan, sushi simple yet always delicious. This Vegetarian Sushi Roll Class will teach you how to make different types of sushi using various vegetable ingredients. In Japan, most sushi is made using raw fish, but don’t let this scare you! This is a vegetarian class where you’ll be learning how to make vegetarian sushi alternatives.
While there are plenty of sushi classes offered in Tokyo, but this class is perfect for small groups that want to learn how to make vegetarian sushi together in the intimate setting of a typical Japanese home. You can book groups with a minimum of two people and a maximum of six, but if you want to get a sushi party going, then that can be arranged as well! It’s the perfect class if you want to get started in learning how to make your own sushi that’s fish-free, but still absolutely delicious. Learn about different vegetarian fillings and the best rolling technique to make the best sushi in Tokyo! Fresh, healthy, and tasty, learning how to make sushi is the perfect skill to take back home with you from your Tokyo trip. During this Vegetarian Sushi Roll Class, you’ll also be treated to some Japanese tea, miso soup, and dessert.
Highlights of the Vegetarian Sushi Roll Class:
- Learn how to make your own vegetarian sushi roll and tamagoyaki
- Learn how to make soup using kombu kelp and dried shiitake mushrooms as meat flavor alternatives
- Enjoy eating your handmade sushi with dessert and tea or coffee
- A 2.5-hour vegetarian sushi making class
- English-speaking Japanese cooking instructor
- Cooking class held in a typical Japanese residence
- Ingredients all provided for making various vegetarian sushi
- Cooking utensils and tools provided
- Complimentary dessert
- Complimentary coffee and green tea
- Transportation fee to and from the cooking class location
Minimum of two, maximum of six participants.
If you are a single traveler, please contact us.
All classes are held in a private residence, located a 5-minute walk from Fudomae Station (Tokyo Metro: Mita line or Nanboku line) and a 10-minute walk from Meguro Station (JR Yamanote Line). The exact location and address of the residence will be given upon the confirmation of your attendance.
Additional Information from the Organizer:
- Please be reminded to come to the class on time
- As the house is not childproof, toddlers under the age of 4 are not allowed
- This is a smoke-free residence. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated