This Vegetarian Sushi Roll Class will teach you how to make sushi using various different ingredients. Most sushi is made using raw fish, but don’t let this scare you, because this is a vegetarian class and you will be learning how to make vegetarian alternatives.
There are lots of sushi classes offered in Tokyo, but this class is perfect for small groups that want to learn together. You can book groups with a minimum of two people and a maximum of six, but if you want to get a sushi party going, then that can be arranged as well. It really is the perfect class if you want to get started in learning how to make your own sushi.
Learning how to make sushi is the perfect skill to take back home with you. During this Vegetarian Sushi Roll Class, you will also be treated to some Japanese tea, Miso soup, and dessert.
Highlights of the Vegetarian Sushi Roll Class:
- Learn how to make your own vegetarian sushi roll and tamagoyaki
- Learn how to make soup using kombu kelp and dried shiitake mushrooms
- Enjoy eating your handmade sushi with dessert, tea or coffee
- All ingredients provided
- Class offered in English
This course runs for 2.5 hours
- Minimum participants: 2
- Maximum participants: 6
Event place and access:
All classes are held in a private residence. It’s a 5-minute walk from Fudomae Station (Metro -Mita line or Nanboku line) and a 10-minute walk from Meguro Station (JR Yamanote Line). The exact location and address of the said residence will be given upon the confirmation of your attendance.
- Please be reminded to come to the class on time
- As the house is not childproof, toddlers under the age of 4 are not allowed
- This is a smoke-free residence. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated
- Upon booking, you can expect a confirmation within 24 hours. Once confirmed, present your booking information at the event place