There’s no doubt that there are a lot of different pairings of food in this world and in this course, you will be introduced to a delicious pairing of sushi and gyoza. These two Japanese dishes are found almost everywhere and both are staples in every Japanese restaurant. You can have sushi as an appetizer or main course, dipped in special sauce, rolled or topped with protein. While gyoza, you can have it fried, boiled, or steamed and the results will be the same delicious goodness and is best paired with ramen too! You can never go wrong with these two. Don’t miss out on this special sushi and gyoza class in Tokyo!
- Fried Pork Gyoza or Vegetable Gyoza
- Sushi Roll (Thick Roll/Futomaki )
- Tamagoyaki (Japanese Style Egg Omelette)
- Vegetable Side Dish
- Miso Soup
- Learn how to prepare and make sushi roll as well as fried gyoza
- Make a scrumptious set meal of sushi and gyoza, paired with a side dish and soup
- Enjoy the creations you’ve made with complimentary dessert and a choice of coffee or tea for drink
Minimum of two, maximum of four participants.
If you are a single traveler, please contact us.
All classes are held in a private residence. It’s a 5-minute walk from Fudomae Station (Metro -Mita line or Nanboku line) and a 10-minute walk from Meguro Station (JR Yamanote Line). The exact location and address of the said residence will be given upon the confirmation of your attendance.
Warnings and Special Notes from the Organizer:
- Please be reminded to come to the class on time
- As the house is not childproof, toddlers under the age of 4 are not allowed
- This is a smoke-free residence. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated