Either it’s rolled or inside out, sushi is the kind of dish you can whip out in a matter of minutes. Made by using the freshest ingredients available, it can be served as an appetizer or if you’re feeling quite fancy, the main course complete with other side dishes which compliment the start of the table. Sushi is so popular that most foreign countries have adopted the art of making sushi and produced their own recipes. You can always use seafood such as tuna and salmon as protein or crabsticks and paired it with other ingredients such as mango or cucumber. Rolled into the magnificent nori or seaweed wrapper, sushi is best dipped into a special dipping sauce mixed with wasabi. In this Tokyo sushi class, you are going to create three types of sushi dishes that you can make at home, which is great for parties too!
- Thick roll (Futomaki)
- California Roll
- Sushi Balls (Temarizushi)
- Learn the fundamental techniques in making the best sushi in town.
- Make three types of sushi using the freshest ingredients.
- Enjoy the creations you’ve made with complimentary dessert and a choice of coffee or tea for drink.
Minimum of two, maximum of six participants.
If you are a single traveler, please contact us.
All classes are held in a private residence. It’s a 5-minute walk from Fudomae Station (Metro -Mita line or Nanboku line) and a 10-minute walk from Meguro Station (JR Yamanote Line). The exact location and address of the said residence will be given upon the confirmation of your attendance.
Warnings and Special Notes from the Organizer:
- Please be reminded to come to the class on time
- As the house is not childproof, toddlers under the age of 4 are not allowed
- This is a smoke-free residence. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated