Sometimes it can be difficult to find vegetarian and vegan options when you’re traveling throughout Japan, but this Vegetarian and Vegan Artistic Sushi Making Class in Tokyo will teach you how to prepare your own vegetarian and vegan options. With veggie sushi skills up your sleeve, you’ll be covered in the times that you can’t find it for yourself. What’s more is that you can use any ingredient to make these decorative sushis, so this class is perfect for everyone.
Get creative, join this Vegetarian and Vegan Artistic Sushi Making Class and learn how to make beautiful veggie sushi, such as temari sushi balls. They’re a highly decorative way of making sushi, hand-pressed into bite-sized balls. Pressed sushi is another attractive way to make sushi, which you’ll learn during this cooking class. Not only will you walk away with the new skill of making vegetarian and vegan sushi, it’s a chance to learn how to impress your friends and family with artistic sushi-making skills. This class is perfect for those who want to throw a sushi party that works for everyone. Impress your family and friends, as you’ll learn about the history and culture of sushi as you work.
Your veggie sushi instructors are twin sisters (Ayumi and Shihomi) who worked as sushi chefs in Geneva, Switzerland for three years and Itamae (Japanese cuisine chef) in Tokyo for seven years. This is a very impressive accomplishment as two female chefs are not so common in Japan. These women are incredibly intelligent and kind and will make sure that your experience making veggie sushi is one of a kind!
Highlights of the Vegetarian and Vegan Artistic Sushi Making Class:
- Learn how to make artistic veggie sushi, taught by twin sisters who are both experienced sushi chefs
- Learn how to make sushi rice, pressed vegan sushi, and vegan temari sushi balls
- Rental samue (traditional uniform) for you to wear while you learn!
- A certificate with a picture that proves your artistic veggie sushi skills
- A 3-hour Vegetarian and Vegan Artistic Sushi Making Class
- Expertise from two experienced sushi chefs to help you make artistic veggie sushi
- Cooking tools and ingredients provided
- Recipes you can take home with you
- Miso and green tea
- Vegan pressed sushi
- Vegan temari sushi (traditional Japanese sushi balls)
- Miso soup
- Green tea
- Japanese sweets
- Transportation fees to and from the event location
Maximum of 6 people.
Meeting Location and Time:
The meeting point is at the JR Meguro Station’s “Central Gate” at 11:50 a.m. The class takes place at the chefs’ home in Meguro.
- Upon booking, you will receive a confirmation within 24 hours. Once confirmed, present your booking information at the event place
- Please notify us of any dietary requirements when booking so we can accommodate you